According to the course:
Top 5 Reasons People Don’t Trade
- They hear horror stories of people losing a lot of money or being ripped off by people selling systems and courses.
- People just don’t believe what they read and see. They have been bombarded with so many claims that they have become blind and numb to what’s in front of them.
- This might actually be the most important reason people don’t trade. They don’t have time. Our lives are so busy now that we are all cautious about doing anything that might be a waste of time.
- They think it might be too complicated to learn. They think trading is for people who were trained to do it or work in the finance industry. Nothing could be further from the truth.
- The millennials and younger generations have no interest trading. It is so different from their world that they just can’t grasp how life-changing it can be.
Top 5 Reasons 9,990 Traders Failed
- They never really had a system or method to start with.
- They second guess themselves.
- They haven’t really done any deep thinking about their system and basic arithmetic.
- They never did any backtesting or forward testing.
- They overleveraged.